Ostrawa 8 i 9.10.16 czeka na koty do dziś....

Wystawy i pokazy kotów. Ogłoszenia, informacje, zdjęcia

Moderatorzy: DoBo, Moderatorzy

Post » Nie paź 02, 2016 14:35 Ostrawa 8 i 9.10.16 czeka na koty do dziś....

Do dziś przedłużono zgloszenia do Ostrawy na 8 i 9.10.16. :1luvu:

owieczkus

Od: Nie lis 01, 2009 15:34

Post » Nie paź 02, 2016 14:54 Re: Ostrawa 8 i 9.10.16 czeka na koty do dziś....

Dear cat lowers and friends,

As you´ve maybe noticed on our websites we had to change the application closing date to Sunday October 2nd. We still miss enough cats to fulfill the FIFé rules. Therefore I would like to kindly ask you to enter another of your sweethearts to the show and contact your friends who maybe yet thinking about attending the show – do not hesitate and send us the applications as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that third and each other cats get 50% discount from the entry fees.

We would be very sorry, if we would have to cancel the show, because at this time everything is already prepared and beeing set, each entered cat as well as each owner gets the gifts from our sponzors, you can expect very nice prizes in the BIS competition, also the cats who will get BIV (Best In Variety)……there will be numerous of shops with the needs for your cat and everybody is really looking forward to meet you all there.

Thank you very much for our whole team and all the people involved in the show preparations which take usually many weeks in ahead. I´m sure you will not regret your attendence.

Best regards

Iva Krutilková

--
ZO Ostrava

owieczkus

Od: Nie lis 01, 2009 15:34

Post » Nie paź 02, 2016 22:40 Re: Ostrawa 8 i 9.10.16 czeka na koty do dziś....

Zgloszenia do katalogu przyjmujemy jeszcze do poniedzialku 3. 10. do 16 godz. W tej chwili mamy potrzebna ilosc kotow na wyjatek, ale bardzo prosimy jeszcze o przeslanie zgloszen, by wystawa odbyla sie bez wyjatku. Kazdy zgloszony kot jest dla nas wazny. Wiecej kotow brakuje w niedziele (30).

Wiecej informacji o wystawie jest tutaj: http://www.kockyostrava.cz/dokumenty/pr ... 016_en.pdf

Cieszymy sie na spotkanie w Ostravie w przestrzennej hali wystawowej. :D

Marfi

Od: Pon sty 22, 2007 10:44

Post » Wto paź 04, 2016 22:54 Re: Ostrawa 8 i 9.10.16 czeka na koty do dziś....

Judges invited:
Mrs. Tetiana Boiko (UA) I, II, III
Mr. John Rudolph - NL - I, II, IV
Mrs. Sabine Mösch - CH - II, III, IV
Mrs. Darina Tarabini - CZ - II, III, IV
Mrs. Marie Perčynská Říhová (CZ) all round
Obrazek

CZANKRA

Od: Pt sty 13, 2006 0:36