Co tam panie w weterynarii? - dr Jones - webinar CKD & UTI

Kocie pogawędki

Moderatorzy: Estraven, Moderatorzy

Post » Sob kwi 03, 2021 14:37 Re: Co tam panie - OSTRZEZENIE - obroza SERESTO/FORESTO

Dziekuje bardzo Gosiu i wzajemnie! I wszystkim Forumowiczom:
Wesolych i zdrowych Swiat!
Obrazek
Zapisz sie do newslettera PETA i pomagaj zwierzetom wysylajac email!
https://www.peta.org/about-peta/learn-a ... -to-enews/

pibon

Od: Pon lip 09, 2012 10:26

Post » Sob kwi 03, 2021 16:09 Re: Co tam panie - Spokojnych, zdrowych Swiat Forumowicze!

No to tutaj też Wam pożyczę :D
Życzenia Wielkanocne w imieniu naszego stadka złoży tym razem Kitek :D
Obrazek
Nasz wątek:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=187577
Wątek kotów Joli Dworcowej:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=191624
Kącik Muzyczny
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=190784
Zjawiska niewytłumaczalne, opowieści o duchach i nie tylko
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=194190

jolabuk5

Od: Nie paź 16, 2005 14:56

Post » Nie kwi 04, 2021 10:21 Re: Co tam panie - Spokojnych, zdrowych Swiat Forumowicze!

Obrazek

Gosiagosia

Od: Wto kwi 23, 2013 11:47

Post » Pon kwi 05, 2021 9:54 Re: Co tam panie - Spokojnych, zdrowych Swiat Forumowicze!

Obrazek

Gosiagosia

Post » Pon kwi 12, 2021 10:48 Re: Co tam panie - Spokojnych, zdrowych Swiat Forumowicze!

Obrazek

Gosiagosia

Post » Śro kwi 14, 2021 11:09 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii?

Obrazek

Gosiagosia

Post » Śro kwi 14, 2021 23:13 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii?

Zaznaczam sobie wątek, bo wydaje mi się niezmiernie ciekawy :wink:

Sierra

Od: Sob cze 13, 2020 22:51

Post » Pon sty 17, 2022 16:35 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii? - niepokoj/agresja a flora b

Ciekawy newsletter od dr Andrew Jones n/t zwiazku flory bakteryjnej w jelitach psow a agresywnego zachowania i niepokoju.
Z tego co wiem powiazania miedzy bakteriami w jelitach a mozgiem istnieja takze u ludzi, wiec na pewno koty (ani zaden inny gatunek) raczej nie sa wyjatkiem. .
U ludzi - warto spozywac kiszonki aby podniesc nastroj.

Newsletter dr Andrew Jones, 17 stycznia 2022
Zachecam do zapisania sie do newslettera dr Jones. Ma on rowniez filmy na you tube

Canine behavioral problems like anxiety and aggression can have many causes, and an out-of-balance microbiome may be one of them.

Source: Animal Wellness Magazine

ALL of us have a microbiome...it is the term used to describe the vast ecosystem of bacteria, fungi and viral organisms that live within the bodies of all other living organisms, including you and your dog. Our microbe populations actually far exceed the number of our cells. In fact, the number of microbial organisms living in just the intestinal environment is ten times greater than the number of cells in the host’s body!

The link between canine aggression and gut microbes
A new groundbreaking study at the University of Oregon shows a clear link between aggressive behavior in dogs and the microbes that live in their guts. The study analyzed a population of similar-breed rescued dogs in a shelter setting, and compared evaluations of behavior with microbiome status via a series of fecal tests. While this study could not distinguish the exact relationship between cause and effect, it reveals that the gut microbiome may contribute to aggression or its severity, and that manipulation of the microbiome, via probiotics or dietary changes, may modify behavior.

The results also suggest that analyzing the canine gut microbiome may have some predictive value in the diagnosis of aggressive behavior conditions. However, it is not yet fully understood if both aggressive behavior and the gut microbiome are similarly affected by other variables such as inflammation or cortisol levels (which are elevated by chronic stress).

Another recent study, reported in Science Direct (January 2020), evaluated gut microbiome and adrenal gland activity in dogs with aggression and fear-related behavioral issues. The study evaluated the connections between the dog’s gut microbiome and the central nervous system, and discussed the potential for using probiotic interventions aimed at restoring a balance for mitigating behavioral disorders. The researchers also found that long-term stress scenarios do influence gut microbiome composition.

More research is needed to decipher the precise cause and effect relationships between canine behavioral disorders and the gut microbiome.

Bacteria in the gut communicate with the brain
Gut bacteria make chemicals that communicate with the brain through the nerves and hormones — this connection is called the gut-brain axis. In fact, it is now known that many key chemicals and hormones used by the brain and nervous system, such as serotonin, dopamine and GABA, are produced in the gut.

Serotonin impacts mood and anxiety, and has actually been termed the “happy chemical” because it contributes to emotional well-being, while low levels of serotonin have been associated with depression. It is estimated that 70% of serotonin is made in the gut.
Dopamine is involved in motor function, mood, decision-making, and the control of other hormones. Reports estimate that about 50% of dopamine is produced in the gastrointestinal tract by enteric neurons and intestinal cells.
GABA regulates stress, anxiety and sleep patterns, and is known to be modulated by bacteria in the gut microbiome.

In summary, there is growing interest in the connection between dog behaviour and their diets, gut health and microbiome status.

“While I recommend working with a behavioral trainer on issues of aggression and anxiety, we have seen many cases of improved behavior after the rebalancing the gut microbiome,” says microbial ecologist and Animal Biome founder, Holly Ganz, PhD. “I am excited and encouraged by the current research into the relationship between the gut microbiome and behavior, and am optimistic that manipulations of the microbiome through diet and fecal transplants may one day help manage anxiety or aggression in companion animals.”

pibon

Post » Pon sty 17, 2022 16:43 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii? - ten lek ratuje zycie

Szacuje sie, ze FIP jest wyleczalny w 80% przypadkow.

Artykul zawiera wiele waznych informacji o chorobie, leku i leczeniu.

https://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/h ... 1379740790

pibon

Post » Czw gru 15, 2022 3:01 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii? - dr Jones - focus on CKD i

Wklejam oryginalny tekst zapowiedzi seminarium internetowego dr Jones - to bedzie po angielsku. Dodam tylko, ze tematyka bardzo ciekawa, bo skupi sie na zdrowym zywieniu kotow oraz chorobach nerek i pecherza. Ja niestety bede w pracy wiec nie skorzystam:-(

Tomorrow's Cat Webinar: Best Food/Remedies
Do you know that nearly 30 years ago CSU advised going to at least a 3 year vaccine protocol for cats, yet STILL many cats are vaccinated yearly..

That CKD (Kidney Disease) affects 30% of cats over the age of 15, BUT if you were to restrict this one mineral (phosphorus), you may be able to dramatically help your cat.

Or that much of the 'nutrition' training veterinarians receive is influenced by the large Pet Food companies... hence you may not be getting the best advice from your vet, and be feeding your cat the WRONG thing

We covered ALL of this and *so* much more in last nights Feline Webinar, but you are in luck as it is happening again tomorrow!

What to Feed, what to Avoid... and my most current and effective natural at home Remedies for Common Cat Diseases, with a focus on Chronic Kidney Disease and Urinary Tract Disease.

Date: Thursday December 15, 2022
Time: 12PM Pacific
Registration Cost: FREE

Click Here to sign up to my New webinar:

Dr Jones' Cat Health and Nutrition Webinar

Your cat will be most happy if you do!

edit: Tutaj trzeba sie zapisac do inner circle (mail) i wtedy mozna korzystac z tych seminariow internetowych.
https://www.theonlinevet.com

pibon

Post » Czw gru 15, 2022 7:38 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii? - dr Jones - webinar CKD & U

Obrazek

Gosiagosia

Post » Czw gru 15, 2022 11:45 Re: Co tam panie w weterynarii? - dr Jones - focus on CKD i

pibon pisze:Wklejam oryginalny tekst zapowiedzi seminarium internetowego dr Jones - to bedzie po angielsku. Dodam tylko, ze tematyka bardzo ciekawa, bo skupi sie na zdrowym zywieniu kotow oraz chorobach nerek i pecherza. Ja niestety bede w pracy wiec nie skorzystam:-(

Tomorrow's Cat Webinar: Best Food/Remedies
Do you know that nearly 30 years ago CSU advised going to at least a 3 year vaccine protocol for cats, yet STILL many cats are vaccinated yearly..

That CKD (Kidney Disease) affects 30% of cats over the age of 15, BUT if you were to restrict this one mineral (phosphorus), you may be able to dramatically help your cat.

Or that much of the 'nutrition' training veterinarians receive is influenced by the large Pet Food companies... hence you may not be getting the best advice from your vet, and be feeding your cat the WRONG thing

We covered ALL of this and *so* much more in last nights Feline Webinar, but you are in luck as it is happening again tomorrow!

What to Feed, what to Avoid... and my most current and effective natural at home Remedies for Common Cat Diseases, with a focus on Chronic Kidney Disease and Urinary Tract Disease.

Date: Thursday December 15, 2022
Time: 12PM Pacific
Registration Cost: FREE

Click Here to sign up to my New webinar:

Dr Jones' Cat Health and Nutrition Webinar

Your cat will be most happy if you do!

edit: Tutaj trzeba sie zapisac do inner circle (mail) i wtedy mozna korzystac z tych seminariow internetowych.
https://www.theonlinevet.com

Dobrze liczę, że to 21.00 czasu polskiego? Może być ciekawe…

Edit: dobrze luczę: lucznik na stronie podaje, że jeszcze dziewięć godzin z minutami…
Wątek o Bajce, która dołączyła do Feliksa: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=176799
Wątek o Bezdomniaczce, która się stała Domniaczką Bezią: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=186711
Wątek przedprzedostatni, całego tercetu: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=208290
Nasze Kocie Wierszyki: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=208424

Nul

Od: Śro lis 02, 2016 17:23

[poprzednia]